Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday my dear sis..!

Assalamualaikum wbt.. Today is my sister's birthday..the youngest sister in the family. She's turning 16 today. To my dearest Gee, first thing of all..i hope that u'll be blessed by Him for the rest of ur life. Then, i hope today will be the starting point for every good thing that hopefully will happen in the next moment of time. May everything come to ur ease..may happiness and success will be with u in every aspect of ur life. And i pray that u'll get the best here and in the life after..ameen=)


I wonder how she has been..haven't seen everybody for 13 months. she said she's getting bigger n i'm trying to imagine that..=P. Obviously she's always taller than me..huhu. wafiq pn dh makin byk cakap..tp still pelat lg. Listening to him really makes me want to fly home..huhu.


*still working on her present*



she made this sweet card for me..*sayang gee*


this is the second layer..

third n the last..=)

bila yang tertulis untukku..(smbg sendiri..=P)



p/s: happy birthday to Has jgk..


Wassalam.

No comments: